Real Estate Details
211 sqm (2271 sqft)
912.0 sqm (9816.7 sqft)
Exceptional, luxury villa in a unique location in Reeuwijk-Brug, including 4 spacious bedrooms, a garage, multiple boat slips and a direct waterway connection to Reeuwijkse Plassen lakes. The property features all modern conveniences and is extremely energy efficient.
Its situation at the end of Kalmoes ensures optimum privacy. In a sought-after (villa) neighborhood, close to all amenities including shops, schools, recreation facilities, Reeuwijkse Plassen and (water)sports clubs. Reeuwijk is in a central location relative to main highways, including the A12.
- Residential floor area: ca. 211 sqm;
- Volume: ca. 695 cbm;
- Generous lot of 912 sqm;
- Garage with an electric garage door;
- Low energy costs: 16 solar panels (Canadian Solar: 26,4 m2 / max. yield 5.920 kWh);
- Ample on-lot parking;
- 3 boat slips and waterway connection to Reeuwijkse Plassen;
- Ground floor and first floor updated (2018);
- Roof windows in living room/ mezzanine room and bathroom remote controlled with sun screens;
- Led lighting on the ground floor and first floor, remote controlled.
Porched entrance, hall, meter cupboard (renewed: 12 fuses, kitchen group and 4 circuit breakers), coat area, restroom (refurbished) with a wall-mounted toilet and washbasin. Bright L-shaped living room with a fireplace, beautiful light via roof windows, sliding doors and French doors to the garden. Smooth wall and ceiling finishes, recessed led lighting. The floor is fitted with herringbone whitewash oak flooring with a beautiful border. Luxury open-plan kitchen with granite countertops, double sink, designer extraction system (Smeg), boiler (Daalderop) and fitted appliances, including: dishwasher, 4-burner ceramic cooker (Bosch), oven and combination oven (Miele). The kitchen accesses the pantry/utility room with a laundry area, storage and a kitchen unit. The garage can be accessed from the pantry, a door and an electrically operated exterior door, and features windows and extra storage space under the roof ridge.
Landing with access to all rooms and 2 separate staircases to the 2nd floor. Mezzanine with a study, fitted with a glass balustrade and custom bookcase. Master bedroom with recessed led lights, electric screens, fitt4ed wardrobe and access to the bathroom.
Very luxurious bathroom with ample daylight entry, wall-mount4ed toilet, walk-in shower with a glass wall, rain and hand shower, bath, double vanity, designer towel radiator and the central heating boiler (Remeha Calenta). The bathroom features Italian natural stone.
2nd bedroom at the front with a steel doorframe and private open shower area with: a shower, washbasin and convenient custom shelving under the stairs for towels, etc.
Separate stairs to the bedroom (front) with 2 windows and PVC roof window, storage behind the side panels. 3rd bathroom with a shower, thermostat tap, designer radiator, vanity and mirror cabinet.
Separate stairs to the bedroom (rear) with storage behind the side panels and the mechanical ventilation unit.
Large lot with:
- long private driveway / front garden with a terrace/deck on the water and timber (bicycle) shed;
- side garden with decking and a waterfront deck with multiple boat slips for a boat/canoe;
- expansive southwest-facing back garden with a piled terrace, beautiful landscaping and a back entrance (access to the bicycle path at the rear).
Buying your own home? Bring your own NVM purchase realtor!