Villa in Porto Cervo, Sardegna, Italy
Luxury villa in a prestigious area
Villa in one of the most prestigious residential complexes in Porto Cervo: Cala Reef.
Next to the villa there is a natural park of 150,000 sq.m
From the territory you can enjoythe view of one of the most beautiful beaches of the Costa Smeralda: Cala Granu.
Throughout its rich history the house was maintained in perfect condition, as well as technically improved.
One of the latest improvements is the spacious natural stone pool, which is filled with sea water.
Villa is surrounded by a garden of about 5000 sq m, equipped with an automatic irrigation system.
The property has an area of 450 sq. m. The house has a rectangular shape, in the center of which there is an open patio. It consists of 5 bedrooms, all with bathroom and spacious living room, veranda overlooking the sea.
The villa is unique and belongs to the category of TOP-villas. Former President of the Italian Republic, Francesco Cossiga, has chosen the villa as a summer residence for several seasons.
The advantages of the villa include:
• Direct access to the sea with a private path
• Heating system
• Air conditioning in all rooms
• Satellite dish and television in all rooms.
• Audio system around the perimeter of the villa, including the pool.
• Automatic garden irrigation system
• Fresh water tank with pump (volume 30000 l)
• Private swimming pool 200 sq. M with sea water and Culligan wastewater treatment
• Full range of garden and pool equipment
• Video surveillance system with online image transmission in real time
• Year-round security
• 2 parking spaces in the residence
Porto Cervo, Sardegna, Italy