Magnificent Property With Lake View
- 2,196 sqft
- 22,648 sqft lot
Built in 1975, it comprises 9.5 rooms and benefited from a major r
Built in 1975, it comprises 9.5 rooms and benefited from a major renovation with extension in 2019.
- Set on a 2014 m² plot, it extends over three levels, facing southwest.
- On the first floor, you’ll enjoy a spacious living room opening onto a terrace and a vast garden. You’ll also find a large veranda, a fitted kitchen, two entrance halls, a storeroom and a toilet.
- The second floor offers three large bedrooms, a spacious bathroom with walk-in shower and Jacuzzi bath. A roof terrace is also available.
- The basement has three further large bedrooms, plus a large bathroom with a laundry column.
- The property boasts magnificent lake views and a large, tastefully landscaped garden, ideal for relaxation, barbecues and convivial moments around the pool.
- For parking, a closed garage for two cars is included, in addition to six outdoor parking spaces.
Please note: An attractive existing mortgage assumption is available until 2027.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please do not hesitate to contact us. This property represents a unique opportunity not to be missed.
- Listed Sep 19
Get in Touch
Please provide the agent with the necessary listing details.
Ref no. V0489MX
Explore the Area
About the Building
The agent will contact you soon by
Leader in providing luxury property services for more than 150 years, John Taylor works in more than 12 countries around the world, with offices in dream destinations such as Monaco, Cannes, St-Tropez, Paris, Courchevel, Dubai, Milan, Prague, Madrid, Verbier, and Gstaad, as well as Geneva. In this way, it is able to offer its clients extensive access to all kinds of exceptional and unique properties on the market.
Our team, comprised of advisers who know our region perfectly and speak 7 languages fluently, will be delighted to welcome you to our offices in order to advise and accompany you in the pursuit of your dream.
Registered on JamesEdition
Avenue du Casino 10, 1820, Montreux