House in Quinta do Anjo, Setúbal, Portugal
Two townhouses germinated in Arrábida Natural Park
In the Natural Park Arrábida, two townhouses located in two rural plots, one of 13,088m² and another of 3,300m² two townhouses, but totally independent.
Total area of each house: 1600m²
- 7 rooms (all with mountain View or city of Lisbon)
- 5 bathrooms
- garage for 2/3 cars general features
- saltwater pool with heating (12x7)
- Central gas heating.
- Central suction.
- Very wide laundry area
- safety system
- pre installation for elevators
- pre installation for air conditioning
-internal streets access to the houses and access to the garages.
- 2 deposits of 1,000 liters each connected to the water of the company's network and four hydropressor pumps. From this pump to 2 deposits of 10,000 liters each, with the capacity to provide water for 20 days if water was missing in the county.
- Deposit of more 10,000 liters hydropressor pump that receives water from a cooperative hole that feeds the automatic watering, which if necessary, can be sent to feed the two houses
- deposit of 1 ton of gas-several fruit trees (around 70).
- privileged view to the north to Lisbon, seeing itself in an unarmed view from Vila Franca de Xira to Sintra.
- 30 minutes from Lisbon: about 43 km.
Energy Rating: D
Quinta do Anjo, Setúbal, Portugal