This beautiful town house is located in the center of Navata. It was built in 1860 and completely renovated in 2000. For this purpose, the best materials were used, such as teak wood for the interior doors and thermal safety glass for the windows. The house offers a 200 m² garden despite the central location.
The ground floor offers a very large fireplace with living and dining area as well as a large kitchen. Upstairs, the house offers two bedrooms and two bathrooms. There is the possibility to set up a third bedroom. The attic is designed open with a library and a music room.
A beautiful townhouse, renovated with best materials.