Real Estate Details
66419 sqm (714927 sqft)
The building reflects the typical rural architectural style of the Marche region: a farmhouse with an external covered staircase and a loggia of 18 sqm, on two floors covering 300 sqm.
The farmhouse was completely renovated in 2008
- On the ground floor is the kitchen, the reception room, two dining rooms and three bathrooms;
Connected to the main body of the building there is a veranda with wooden floor where another large dining room has been created that in winter is heated with two pellet stoves, the room is however prepared for a tradtional heating system.
- On the upper floor there is an apartment with a living room where there is a fully functional brick and stone fireplace, two double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom with shower.
In addition, there are 3 double rooms with en suite bathrooms, one of which overlooks a 30 sqm terrace.
- The rooms are equipped with fixed mosquito nets and double glazed windows.
The gas for heating is privately supplied and the radiators are in die-cast aluminum
There is a photovoltaic system installed above the stable roof providing 20 KW of power.
Twilight external lighting system from the entrance of the property along the entire access road to the courtyard / garden.
Garden of 300 sqm approx
Ample parking for 50 coars
Land 10 hectares of which:
• 5 arable land,
• 5 forage / pasture,
• olive grove and fruit trees. (CAP Grants)
There is also a vegetable garden.
The Energy Class as yet to be calculated
1 Rainwater collection shaft
1 Rainwater recovery tank
A silo used for storage and as boiler room
stables (10 horse boxes)
The property is in good condition, in 2008 renovation was carried out along with the reconstruction and compliance of the electrical, water and heating systems. The work also involved the reconstruction of the bedrooms, bathrooms and roofing with terra cotta roof tiles on top of thermal insulation and waterproofing, all to improve the energy efficiency of the building. The original tiles were kept. The floors are single-fired terra cotta on the ground and wooden floors on the upper floor in all bedrooms
Farmhouse, B & B, Country house, Holiday House, Private residence
In ottima posizione “Il Cavallino Bianco”dista a :
- 20 Km dalla Riviera del Conero
- 16 Km dal capoluogo marchigiano
- 20 Km dall’aeroporto Raffaelo Sanzio di Falconara Marittima
- 8 Km dal casello Autostrada/A14/Ancona Sud
- 28 Km dal Santuario della Santa casa di Loreto
- 13 Km dalla città di Osimo
- 55 Km dalle Grotte di Frasassi