Spacious 5-bedroom apartment in the center of Moscow, with a competent layout and design finish and also with high multi-level ceilings that allowed to organize over the living space attached library. The apartment also has two separate comfortable bedrooms with bathrooms, study, kitchen, sauna and gym. The building’s roof was fully replaced during the repair. It is possible to increase the area of the flat by joining the attic. No less curious the story of this house. Since 1730 to the beginning of the XIX century, the house belonged to Yakov Petrovich Dolgoruky. In 1809, according to the archives, the owner of the territory listed merchant of English origin Ivan Pickersgill. In 1898, ownership transferred to the ownership of the Moscow merchant bank and the owner of part of the territory becomes a noble man Eugene A. Skalsky. During the Soviet era, the edit orial office of the first USSR literary and art monthly magazine "Red Virgin Soil" housed in this building. Maxim Gorky worked here as the first editor of the literary and art department . The house has been repeatedly visited by Yesenin, Vladimir Mayakovsky, Yuri Olesha, Isaac Babel, Edward Bagritsky, Valentin Kataev, Arkady Gaidar, Anna Akhmatova, Anton Makarenko. At various times, the cellist Lev Berezovsky, academician Artemy Isaakovich Alikhanian who has worked in the field of nuclear physics and cosmic rays, a professor of dermatology Artemy Pavlovich Jordan lived here. A rtists' studios, such as Rudolf Khachatryan, whose workshop has become a kind of cultural center of the all-known theatre of Taganka, were also located in this building . At present, most of the flats are renting for French ex-pats, and part of the premises of the building became the offices. T he International Association for Legal and tax issues, as well as the publishing house "Irias" are also located here.