Real Estate Details
1000 sqm (10764 sqft)
460.0 sqm (4951.4 sqft)
Palazzo Marzocchi is a seventeenth-century building located in the village of Monterchi, in the upper Tiberina Valley and on the border with Umbria. The palace is attributed by historical documents to the Grand Duke Ferdinando II de' Medici.
The floor area of this period home is 1,000 sqm., composed of 18 rooms, including two large living rooms from 70 to 60 sq m., 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. In the largest living room there is a monumental fireplace, original of the Seventeenth century, in stone named “pietra serena”.
The palace comprises two attics and a large cellar of 400 sqm.
It is equipped with an alarm system, wifi and the heating system can be divided into three levels. A lovely garden of 460 sqm on two levels is located right under the watchtower of the medieval town and includes a swimming pool with a panoramic view.
Palazzo Marzocchi is located on the highest point of Monterchi, a town known for the fresco "Madonna del Parto” by Piero della Francesca, and overlooks the little square and the surrounding valley, which allows you to enjoy all the advantages of the town and enjoy the absolute privacy and tranquility of this elegant property.
San Sepolcro 15 km
Arezzo 36 km
Perugia 65 km
Firenze 66 km
Rimini 86 km