Gorgeous custom built home in 2009 with the perfected floorplan. Enter the front door and be impressed with beautiful hardwood Brazilian Cherry floors. The foyer is open to the formal dining room, formal living room, and the gourmet kitchen. Kitchen has cherry stained maple custom cabinets, highlighted with black granite counter tops. This amazing kitchen is complete with high end appliances and a one of a kind tile back splash. There is a large island in the kitchen for family eating and entertainment. Nice family room with a fireplace and sliding glass doors that lead out to a 14'x14'maintence free deck area. Two patios and a fire pit area are perfect for outside entertaining.
Also located on main floor level is a laundry room, half bath and two bedrooms. The master suite has a huge walk in closet and full bath ensemble with soaking tub, separate shower and double sinks.
The quest bedroom has a private full bath too, perfect for an in-law suite.
Downstairs is a huge game room, and family room with a walk out basement to a large patio. Two more bedrooms, a full bath, and two storage rooms. Perfect for family entertaining. In floor heat in the basement, making it very comfortable for all. Dual heat makes this a very fuel efficient home.
Triple attached finished garage with heated floors and a work shop area. The home has 4 retaining walls, and lots of professional landscaping enhancing the house. Qualified buyers only please.
- Age: 6-10 Years Old
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Basement: Finished
- Cooling: Central A/C
- Exterior: Sprinkler System
- Exterior Description: Other, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior Living Space: Patio, Deck
- Fireplace Count: 1 Fireplace
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Garage Count: 3 Car Garage
- Garage Description: Attached Garage
- Heating - Fuel Type: Electric, Gas
- Heating Type: Forced Air, Radiant Floor
- Lot Size: 2-5 Acres
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Sewer: Septic
- Style: 1 Level Ranch
- Water: Municipal Water