Unparalleled luxury awaits at this brand new custom built GreenPoint-rated estate on a private cul-de-sac setting. A luxurious formal entry sets the stage for the elegance to unfold throughout the three-level home where premium materials, exceptional styling, and high-end craftsmanship capture the eye. This home, which has access to excellent Los Altos schools, also benefits from a location that is quiet and private. Outside, the grounds are equally impressive with an expansive paver-stone terrace, Cabernet Sauvignon vineyard and built in BBQ making it perfect for indoor/outdoor entertaining. Completing this tranquil estate are stretches of lush lawn, majestic mature trees and landscaping.
At a Glance:
• Ideal floor plan with six bedrooms and seven full bathrooms and one half bath
• Each bedroom is large with walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom
• Approximately 8,625 square feet on 1.18 acre lot with electric gated entrance
• High end construction details and finishes throughout: 1) Four coat stucco smooth finish with integral color, 2) Architectural cast stone installed over exterior windows, doors and front entry columns, 3) Copper pipes, gutters and downspouts and 4) Clay tile roof with fifteen vents for attic ventilation.
• Wide plank European white oak floors throughout
• Breathtaking formal entry leading to a grand living room with high ceiling and dramatic fireplace that captures the eye
• Chef's kitchen with large island, pantry, and top of the line Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances and spacious nook
• Large formal dining room
• Beautiful office and guest bedroom with en-suite bath on the main level
• Upstairs are three additional bedrooms all with en-suite baths and walk-in closets plus a stunning master retreat
• Basement features a wine cellar, bar, home theater, exercise room, bedroom with en-suite bath and flex area space
• Nest and Sonos-connected home
• Cabernet Sauvignon vineyard
• Attached three-car garage with EV wiring
• Additional MDA to add pool (Buyer to Verify)
• Excellent Los Altos Schools (Buyer to Verify)
• Minutes to downtown Los Altos, Palo Alto Hills Country Club, with Sand Hill and Silicon Valley Tech Centers within close proximity
Can’t reach the seller?