Real Estate Details
Excellent investment opportunity in the heart of Lisbon historic and touristic center, for complete rehabilitation.
The project, already approved by LisbonTown-Hall foresees 12 apartments (1x T0; 6x T1; 4x T1 Duplex and 1x T2), with areas between 25m2 and 50m2, some facing a nice interior pateo.
This well-planned distribution provides a profitable and very secure investment, since it allows affordable rentals.
Its geographical location is undoubtedly a strong issue: in the center, where the growing of services sector increases the demand for this type of apartments.
The proximity to the S José hospital and the metro lines make it also desirable for medium / long rentals.
Vila Martim Moniz, leaning against a 'fernandine wall' in Lisbon dating from the 14th century, has a historic mark that gives the project a magical singularity.
It is delivered:
• Architecture and specialty projects (already approved by CML)
• Projects for the execution of architecture and specialties.
• Fees all paid to CML, (except the payment that accompanies the work permit application, which must be activated by the constructor).
• Architectural project approved by the DGPC, subject to a plan for monitoring the work by an archeology team.
• IFRRU credit attributed for urban rehabilitation works (RU)
Energy Rating: C