The Farmhouse dates back to the 18th century, it is a stone farmhouse completely restored, situated near the Trasimeno lake.
The property is located in the town of Castiglione del Lago, on the border between Umbria and Tuscany, in a strategic position in respect of Perugia, Assisi, Siena, Arezzo, Florence and Rome.
There are solutions for every need: individual rooms, apartments and cottages of 2 or 3 rooms, with fully equipped kitchens and covered terraces. Some apartments can also be joined to each other, offering even larger living spaces. The two Standard Rooms feature a double bed and private bathroom with shower. The five Superior Rooms (22 to 26 sqm) are all equipped with a double bed, air conditioning and private facilities with bath or shower
The three small villas are divided into:
- A (35 sqm approx) consists of a double bedroom, kitchen, private bathroom with shower.
- B (60 sqm approx.) For 2/4 people, consists of a double bedroom, kitchen, living room with double sofa bed, private bathroom with shower.
- C (75 square meters) for 4/6 people, consists of two double bedrooms, kitchen, living room with double sofa bed, private bathroom with shower.
The Apartments are divided into:
- A-B-C (45 square meters), with capacity for 2/4 people, consists of a double bedroom, a kitchen / living room with a double sofa bed, private bathroom with shower.
- D (62 square meters) with capacity for 4/6 people, consists of two double bedrooms, a kitchen / living room with double sofa bed, two private bathrooms with shower.
- E (65 square meters) with capacity for 4/6 people, consists of two double bedrooms, a kitchen / living room with double sofa bed, two private bathrooms with shower.
At guests disposal, there is also a large salon of about 150 sqm. Suitable for cooking classes, tastings, movie evenings or club lounge.
The restaurant has a capacity of 80 indoor spaces plus 60 outside, offering a wide variety of typical Tuscan and Umbrian dishes, which, thanks to the skill of the cook, are prepared "at home": Noodles, dumplings, , accompanied by excellent regional and national wines along with a courteous and attentive service. Complete the Property, the Master House. It is an elegant restored apartment located on the first floor of the original Casale. So composed: living room, dining room with open kitchen and utility room, living and tv room, double bedroom, bathroom, master bedroom with en suite bathroom, studio and attic with bathroom.
The structure has a park of approximately three hectares, a restaurant, a bar, a swimming pool with solarium, a tennis / soccer field, a children's playground, ping-pong table, barbecue. To complete the property there are 7ha of irrigated grasslands located nearby.
Condition and finishes
From its origins to the present, the house has always been a farm. The structure, dating from the eighteenth century, has been restored by the owners with great care to preserve its historical heritage. The characteristic wooden beams, stone walls and exposed terracotta are the testimony of a long time, which today can be enjoyed with all modern conveniences, such as whirlpools and air conditioning. All the electricity needed for the structure is generated by the photovoltaic system of about 20 KW.
Potential for use
The property is currently used as a tourist accommodation and considering the properties of the property it lends itself to enhancing and implementing the same purpose.