The property- situated on a hillock spreads out on over five hectares of land. All the buildings are made of local unplastered stone and follow faithfully the farmhouses’ design of the 19th century. Each inhabitation has an individual entrance, its pergola, a wide private garden (up to 3.500smq) and dispose at least two bathrooms and two bedrooms. Among the two villages, in the common green where three hundred olives and nine thousand ornamental plants have been set, you can find two parking areas with five gates and two swimming pools (adults, children). One of the swimming pool has Jacuzzi and paved solarium of 50smq.
Geographically the complex is located in the heart of Tuscany just a few kilometers from Siena (km.30), Arezzo (km 30), Terme di Rapolano (km 20) From Florence (km 50) and from the most beautiful Tuscan towns of particular historical value such as Pienza, Montepulciano, Montalcino, Cortona, San Gimignano, Volterra, etc.) within 40-45 minutes. Also, the resort is easily reachable from Rome in less than 2 hours (220 km), Bologna 90 minutes (150 km) and 3 hours from Milan or Turin.
The property, that spreads on 5ha of land, is made of two hamlets:
• The first Hamlet has 6 buildings: of which no. 2 semi-detached houses (those of particular "historical value"), n. 3 single-family villas and no. 1 detached villa of particular importance (about 244.00 sqm of living space + sqm 39 of external patio + 3.541 sqm of private garden + sq.13.132 of high forest wood + 1 sq.m.12 x 6 swimming pool, infinity , With underlying technical space to guard the outside furnishings);
• The second Hamlet has 5 buildings: of which no. 2 single rooms, no. 1 semi-detached house and no. 2 trifamiliaries;
Outdoor and common spaces
• Between the two villages, in the common green area, no. 2 parking spaces and no. 2 swimming pools of which no. 1 sqm. 7 x 14 for adults, n.1 of 6 x 6.30 for children and n.1 of mq. 6 x 3.80 for all infrared whirlpools as well as mq.50 of paved solarium;
• Have been realized between the 2 squares villages and external pavement for approx. 2400;
• Each home has its own external pergola made of chestnut beams from 18 to 39 sqm, for a total of sqm. 443, and private gardens from a minimum of 432 square meters to a maximum of 3,541 sq. M., For total sq. 21,882 of private land and mq.18,379 of wood;
• Common land is equal to sq. 10,668;
• In the outdoor greenhouses were planted approx. 300 olive trees of ¾ years, no. 9,000 plant furnishings, as well as the irrigation system for common parts of approximately 5,000 linear meters; Divisions between the houses were made in stone walls of height of 90 cm, intertwined with green and wooden fences.
State and finishes
• The electric lines have been completely buried for about 2,000 linear meters;
• For the water part no. 2 wells that every village is connected to a well with a 10,000 liter water tank, which will serve to supply the individual tanks that have been buried in the 18 homes of 500 liters each; each house is equipped with a water softening system;
• A gas tank for heating, hot water and cooking was also built in every garden in the garden;
• 5 gates have been constructed with video-intercom;
• A Satellite Antenna was installed for each Village;
• the materials used are the same as the Resort, 400 meters linear from the new settlement and, in any case, all of the first quality: Impruneta terracotta floors and stairs, 6 to 9 meter beams in chestnut, chestnut morals, Terry tiles, Cerdomus bathroom furnishings and kitchen, Sanitary wardrobes, Framirè solid wood doors or shutters, Toulipiè solid wood doors, F.lli Rossi faucets, Runtal radiators, Sile boilers, serene stone thresholds and sills, Etc.
The property lends itself well to both being used as a small residential area for families that love the Tuscan countryside and as a high-quality accommodation facility, enhancing common areas and developing environments that still in design.