The estate consists of two united but separate corporate bodies. The resort and the villages.
Geographically the complex - which insists on an area of 85 hectares of land owned - is located in the heart of Tuscany just a few kilometers from Siena (km.30), Arezzo (km 30), Terme di Rapolano (km 20) From Florence (km 50) and from the most beautiful Tuscan towns of particular historical value such as Pienza, Montepulciano, Montalcino, Cortona, San Gimignano, Volterra, etc.) within 40-45 minutes.
Also, the resort is easily reachable from Rome in less than 2 hours (220 km), Bologna 90 minutes (150 km) and 3 hours from Milan or Turin.
The resort was inaugurated in July 2005 after the completion of a series of reconstruction and reconstruction works. The sale is made by the sale of the units. At present, the Resort has entered into several contracts with Italian, European and foreign Travel Agencies and Tour Operators.
The staff consists of 3 people: 1 receptionist, 1 housekeeper and 1 housekeeper; The latter live in the resort.
The goods are:
1. houses: n.10 apartments and n.3 villas + n.4 rooms with bathroom for hotel + wine-bar and dining room, for a total of about sq. 2511;
2. All Resort Homes are equipped with air conditioning and mosquito nets
3. furnishings: all the homes are furnished with new Tuscan style furniture, lights, kitchens, precious household appliances, safes, etc;
4. land: approximately 79 hectares, which have always been organic, of which about 13 hectares of vineyards in production already completed and completed + about 600 olive trees in production + about 2000 plants of 7 new years of olive + about 6 hectares of arable land + About 41 hectares of high wood forest + natural lake of about 4500 square meters;
5. Sports facilities: gym + changing rooms + Turkish mosaic bath + tennis court + illuminated football field + 10 mountain bikes + pool with jacuzzi;
6. multifunctional hall: approximately 553 sqm of interior, under construction, for reception, offices, conference room, restaurant room with winery, private room, kitchen and services;
7. outdoor squares: approximately 1400 sqm. In stone and cooked;
8. technical premises: warehouses, canopies, agricultural remedies, warehouses for about 600 square meters;
9. farm equipment: of various types, including 1 tractor and off-road vehicle (Mitsubishi);
10. stocks: oil and wine of their own production.
Two Rural Villages allocated in the Municipality of Bucine (AR), in one of the most beautiful and evocative views of the Val d'Ambra.
The main features are:
(A) dwellings of various sizes;
B) 2 villages with 18 houses, all with a large private garden, respect for privacy but not isolated;
C) dwellings that - apart from two considered 'of particular historical importance' - faithfully follow the end of the 19th century houses through a study carried out by the Technical Officers, the Historical Archives of Florence and the acts of the Municipality of Bucine;
D) The Buildings are all made of local stone facing the facade.
In particular, the property extends over 5 hectares of land where 2 villages have been built:
1) The Old Village has 6 buildings: of which no. 2 semi-detached houses (those of particular "historical value"), n. 3 single-family villas and no. 1 detached villa of particular importance (about 244.00 sqm of living space + sqm 39 of external patio + 3.541 sqm of private garden + sq.13.132 of high forest wood + 1 sq.m.12 x 6 swimming pool, infinity , With underlying technical space to guard the outside furnishings);
1) Borgo Ambra has 5 buildings: of which no. 2 single rooms, no. 1 semi-detached house and no. 2 trifamiliaries;
2) between the two villages, in the common green area, no. 2 parking spaces and no. 2 swimming pools of which no. 1 sqm. 7 x 14 for adults, n.1 of 6 x 6.30 for children and n.1 of mq. 6 x 3.80 for all infrared whirlpools as well as mq.50 of paved solarium;
3) have been realized between the 2 squares villages and external pavement for approx. 2400;
4) each home has its own external pergola made of chestnut beams from 18 to 39 sqm, for a total of sqm. 443, and private gardens from a minimum of 432 square meters to a maximum of 3,541 sq. M., For total sq. 21,882 of private land and mq.18,379 of wood;
5) common land is equal to sq. 10,668;
6) in the outdoor greenhouses were planted approx. 300 olive trees of ¾ years, no. 9,000 plant furnishings, as well as the irrigation system for common parts of approximately 5,000 linear meters; Divisions between the houses were made in stone walls of height of 90 cm, intertwined with green and wooden fences;
7) the electric lines have been completely buried for about 2,000 linear meters;
8) for the water part no. 2 wells that every village is connected to a well with a 10,000 liter water tank, which will serve to supply the individual tanks that have been buried in the 18 homes of 500 liters each; each house is equipped with a water softening system; 9) a gas tank for heating, hot water and cooking was also built in every garden in the garden; 10) 5 gates have been constructed with video-intercom; 11) a Satellite Antenna was installed for each Village; 12) the materials used are the same as the Resort, 400 meters linear from the new settlement and, in any case, all of the first quality: Impruneta terracotta floors and stairs, 6 to 9 meter beams in chestnut, chestnut morals, Terry tiles, Cerdomus bathroom furnishings and kitchen, Sanitary wardrobes, Framirè solid wood doors or shutters, Toulipiè solid wood doors, F.lli Rossi faucets, Runtal radiators, Sile boilers, serene stone thresholds and sills, Etc.
This imposing and prestigious property complex used for tourist purposes is perfect for keeping its purpose unchanged. An activity already started and with potential for growth.