Magic place with vibrant energy. Its owner, who lived in Japan for 20 years, built it as his getaway and meditation retreat. The big gate to the property is made of ancient oregon pine from the USA. It opens to two windy roads, one with grinded quartz lined by rows of palm trees and the other, narrower, paved with travertine marble, lined with Australian Norfolk Island pines. As you walk both roads you will discover amongs the exuberant vegetation, little by little, ponds with coloured fish and lotus flowers, a small lagoon, a play ground for small children, a hidden stone roof house with two beautiful guest bedrooms in suite with their own terrace, right on the ocean. On the other side of the lagoon you will find the Lighthouse Mansion, a yoga cum meditation pagoda shaped hall which could also serve as a game room if you have a family with children. There are two toilets nearby. Close to the yoga hall there is a country Japanese house with two guest bedrooms overlooking a quartz Zen garden, and overlooking it all a life size pure white marble Buddha from northern India on top of a big rugged boulder.
By night all the roads and paths are iluminated by stone lanterns brought from Japan. It is quite a sight!
MAIN FEATURES OF THE LIGHTHOUSE MANSION
- The house is perched on a cliff. Before you open the 19 feet 8 inches - 19’8” – (6m) oregon pine door, you will find a magnificent 376 sq.ft (35 sq. m) mural painted by a famous Australian artist.
- The front part of the mansion has a large curved double window that covers the whole ocean front. Ample terraces. The exterior beams of the house are carved with animal motifs.
- On the ground floor: 29 feet 6 inches - 29’6” - (9m) high ceiling living room with a large natural stone fireplace, ancient Indian carved door, open concept French kitchen, dining table for 12 people, guest toilet and wine cellar.
- On the first floor: master bedroom with a breathtaking ocean view, guest bedroom, another carved ancient Indian door that opens to a Bristish 19th century accountant desk, walk-in closet and large bathroom with jacuzzi.
- Lighthouse-like tower and state of the art wooden staircase with breathtaking views.
- 2917 sq.ft house (271 m2)
- Central heating. Heated floors.
Below and to the left of the Lighthouse Mansion you can find an infinity round freshwater swimming pool with large decks and a Finnish sauna for 15 people, toilets, showers and changing room. There are lookouts everywhere with comfortable chairs in the sorrounding rocky hills. Further down, on the beach, you will find “Café del Mar”, a dining room that can entertain up to 30 people. It has a floating marble and quartz dust counter and sand floor, directly on top of the breaking waves. Right below, in between massive rocks there are the toilets built in the same manner the Incas did Machu Pichu. To the right of the Café, you can find a large seawater swimming pool where you can do laps, and just a few steps away, one of the main attractions: Thalassotherapy, hot sea water hot tubs and a small sea water pool. There are ample decks with comfortable chairs and hammocks on all the swimming pools and around the property. Also, scattered around, there are statues from Indonesia, China and Japan.
Not to be forgotten: the Tibetan staircase, built on the cliff that takes you to the in-housed jacuzzi, itself carved on the slope of the cliff, for 6 people, and a massage room with a fantastic view to the ocean.