Few properties blend the past with the present so beautifully. This home, c. 1886 has been lovingly restored to its original splendor and Victorian charm. The current owners have incorporated modern conveniences but maintained the authenticity of the original structure. Vast porches, 9 fireplaces, exquisite moldings, stained glass topped windows, all reminiscent of this bygone era, have all been meticulously revived. Additional dependencies include a period Carriage House, New Stable/Barn, and a run-in shed with separate pasture. A 2 car garage is located in the main residence lower level. An elevator gives easy access to the garage level, basement, 1st and 2nd floors. A whole house generator provides electricity in the event of outages. The property is on the National Register of Historic Places and the Virginia Landmarks Register and is under easement to the Virginia Department of Historic Resources.