Delightful castle dating back to 1200, formerly the summer residence of the Bishop of Bergamo, carefully renovated in close collaboration with the Cultural Heritage Agency (Soprintendenza ai Beni Culturali), as a rare example of a ‘liveable' national monument enhanced with luxury finishes. The castle consists of the main house of about 750 sqm, on several levels and with lift, which includes the ground floor with a large living room adjacent to the studio with private entrance from the outer courtyard, the dining room next to the large kitchen, and a bathroom; on the upper floors there are 3 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms, a large terrace and, in the tower, the master suite with bathroom; on the top floor there is the altana (covered roof-terrace) also accessible by lift, which offers a 360° view of the surrounding landscape. In the basement we can find a large lounge, the cellars with vaulted ceilings and access to the garage of about 90 sqm. In the side wing of the castle there is a second apartment of 100 sqm, independent but adjacent to the main house, with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen and living room plus cellar and attic. The comfortable and discreet garden of 800 sqm gives the possibility to admire rare plants including Ginkgo Biloba, which is said to be the oldest one in the region. The property, valuable and in perfect conditions, is under the ‘listed buildings' regulation. The exclusivity and the location, just 5 km from Orio al Serio airport and in the immediate vicinity to the city of Bergamo and the main motorway exits, make this property a rare opportunity.