The perfect house is a place where a person feels safe not only from the elements but also from all the worries and troubles of the outside world. This house is exactly that.
Located in a quiet niche of the exclusive suburb Sorrento, this amazing home captures stunning water views from its tranquil waterfront location. This incredible single level masterpiece has recently been significantly extended and renovated to create a sophisticated, spacious and private haven with abundant one of a kind accents. Boasting standout finishes that include hand recycled timber elements, bespoke commercial grade cabinetry and HAVWOOD timber floors that flow up to the custom made 3m high bifold doors. These doors open out to an expansive spotted gum deck that overlooks the 12m pool and waterfront only 150m from main river. This stunning home also offers its own self-contained guest quarters perfect for teenagers and/or in-laws and a fully fitted out private home office at your front door.
- Impeccably presented single-storey waterfront home boasting custom commercial finishes & recycled timber features
- Meticulously renovated to perfection with 3.6 m high ceilings flowing to the water substantially extending the original house and doubling the total size of the floor plan
- 3m high custom bi-fold doors embrace water views from the enormous living & dining area
- Private master suite w/bespoke commercial grade cabinetry, featuring recycled timber with stone paneled walls, ample storage, surround sound, electric block out blinds & luxury walk in robe & ensuite
- Four generous double bedrooms plus partitioned guest accommodation
- Fully fitted private home/office made from solid timber
- Built in joinery, recycled timber paneling and HAVWOOD engineered timber floors with an abundance of storage throughout
- Brand new premium carpets, LED strip lighting, integrated speakers and built in entertainment units
- Entertainers kitchen with huge breakfast island, granite and timber benchtops with induction cooktop
- Separate/dual living potential with extra living/media room, split system air con and fans in all rooms
- Large spotted gum timber deck with oversized pool, wide water and mountain views
- Huge floating pontoon suitable for larger boats, direct main river access
- Massive carport for 3 cars plus boat, trailer and/or jet ski, additional work shed w/power plus garden shed
- Sought after location and street, walk to local shops, cafes and GC Turf Club