Real Estate Details
Fredonia, WI, United States
W4841 County Road A
- Spectacular forty six Acre Luxury All brick Colonial House that has been totally updated with a sun filled dramatic open floor plan.
- The Grand open two story foyer entry greets you with a two story floating bridge hallway, massive two story great room, a full granite bar and a wall of windows overlooking the countryside filled with towering trees & pines.
- The first floor master bedroom is oversized with spectacular views and a luxurious master bathroom w/ a large walk-in shower.
- The newly updated chef's island kitchen boasts a sub-zero fridge, a spacious dinette with a sitting area & patio doors that lead to a covered deck with luminous skylights.
- A beautifully appointed cherry wood library with a natural fireplace, a built in book case and french pocket doors off of the foyer
- The upstairs features a loft overlooking the great room foyer, two oversized bedrooms w/ a bonus room and a Jack/Jill bathroom concept.
- The lower level is home to a bedroom, an ensuite walkthrough bathroom and many opportunities for relaxation or fun in the recreation/lounge area just before the walkout doors to the red brick outdoor patio.