Excellent property consisting of villa with swimming pool, gardens, ample land and private airfield, located in a privileged area of Alentejo, halfway between Lisbon and Algarve. This unique property with highly quality constructions, surroundings and atmosphere gives possibility to live in comfort, safely, to have privacy and can fly almost every day of the year, including winter due to the mild…
Excellent property consisting of villa with swimming pool, gardens, ample land and private airfield, located in a privileged area of Alentejo, halfway between Lisbon and Algarve. This unique property with highly quality constructions, surroundings and atmosphere gives possibility to live in comfort, safely, to have privacy and can fly almost every day of the year, including winter due to the mild climate and light possibility of rain.
The property has 29 hectares. (290,750 sq.m.) It is all fenced and consists of separated areas: # Aeronautics, with its own entrance, hangar, runway, aircraft parking and car parking lots for many visitors and additional support facilities including accommodation. # The main house has two separated entrances linked to the small chapel by 3 arches. # The pool has a support house conveniently separated from the main villa. # The agricultural area with machine shed and wooden cabin with table vines trellis and has 2 appropriate entrances.
- The main house has outside the typical Alentejo style, but it is built with the most modern technologies. It consists of decorated hall with stained glass, two bedrooms in suite with large closets and a special suite with separate living room and walking closet; the convenient gym is situated next to the guest rooms; the office is large and close by there is a social toilet with hand-painted tiles like seventh century style; the living room is large and has a winter area with a nice fireplace and a summer area with direct access to the large south facing terrace; the dining room is connected to the large kitchen next to the separated bbq room with wood oven decorated with a beautiful tile panel alluding to the area. The floor of the rooms is made of high strength Brazilian exotic wood; the common areas are made in regional tiles also of high resistance. The house has excellent insulation between walls and aluminum windows frames white lacquered with thermal cut and double glazing, has aluminum blinds the same color insulated in the blades, which gives great thermal inertness resulting in Class A + efficiency rate, that is exceptional and rare in private houses. The house has underfloor central heating system which gives a great comfort. As it works at low temperature the fuel consumption is very low (solar panels and wood boiler with one fuel boiler as backup). It has air conditioning in all rooms, including the kitchen, but with a good blinds shading regulation, is not necessary to use it. The lower floor is even larger than the house floor and in addition to the huge garage for many cars has a big laundry room, bathroom with Turkish bath, 3 large storage rooms, boiler room and solar heating system. The elevator connects conveniently both floors. All is regulated automatically: heating system, high efficient solar panels, fuel and wood fired boilers, domestic hot water and various irrigation systems. There are many internal and external power outlets conveniently arranged to be used easily. The alarm system has several protection zones and panic buttons outside, but the property is in a calm safe zone and nothing abnormal has happened.
- The house for the caretaker has bedroom with large wardrobe, living room with kitchen and bathroom. It also has heating and air conditioning, also. The caretaker house can be used as a very special suite because it is conveniently connected to the main house.
- The chapel is small and blessed, has heating and pleasant lighting through allusive stained glass.
- The pool is large and overflowing with water that can be heated by the solar system and the water treatment system is not conventional with chlorine or other chemicals, but rather that used by NASA with copper and active oxygen ions and CO2 to pH adjusting, resulting in protected and pure water. The large lawn garden is surrounding and inviting to rest as it has great privacy due to the protection of tall shrubs and trees. The support pool house is large and can even be used as housing as it has all the conditions: kitchen, living room, bathroom, fireplace, air conditioning, b.b.q. and all necessary pool and garden equipment room.
- The ICAO / EASA internationally certified aerodrome is situated on the opposite side of the property. The runway has 550 meters and has been used by aircraft from ultra-light to Cessna 172 and the twin-engine Cessna push-pull. The hangar has space for several aircrafts, helicopters included due to enough gate height. On the first floor there is office, full bathroom, large living room, 2 bedrooms with wardrobes and storage room. On the ground floor there is a full bathroom, large kitchen, living room and workshop. This set can be inhabited autonomously. Outside there are two guest toilets, technical storage and central compressed air. There is room for more hangars to be built if necessary, or even a set of little villas.
- The agricultural part consists of class “A” soil, irrigation tank, two wells with capacity for the entire property watering system and exist also pressurized water from the integrated Alentejo irrigation system (Alqueva), which allows to cultivate any kind of plants, or trees that needs a great amount of watering.
It can be a good opportunity to have a unique and exceptional property in a great location in Europe with fantastic weather at an affordable cost.
Fitness Center / Gym
Ferreira do Alentejo, Ferreira do Alentejo, Beja District, Portugal