Hard to come by street facing corner/end unit situated in a beautiful tree-lined neighborhood of single family homes. Located in the highly sought-after West Highlands/Sloan’s Lake area, this nearly new townhome boasts a 2-car attached garage and a private rooftop deck with unbelievable mountain, lake and city views. Thanks to expansive windows and an open concept layout, this contemporary home is flooded with natural light.
· Pristine site finished hardwood floors and a sleek, modern staircase add character to the main living space.
· The chef’s kitchen is stylish and functional with a large, quartz peninsula with breakfast bar seating, European style custom cabinets, subway tile backsplash, Louis Poulsen pendant lighting, and stainless Kitchen Aid appliances.
· A cozy dining area with mountain views pairs nicely with the kitchen.
· The upper level consists of 2 ensuite bedrooms with large walk-in closets and tiled/quartz baths as well as upstairs laundry with a washer/dryer included.
· You will absolutely LOVE having your own, personal rooftop deck with magnificent 360-degree views above the city’s rooftops. This huge outdoor space boasts glorious, unobstructed views of the mountains and nearby Sloan’s Lake Park.
· West Highlands is a wildly popular neighborhood with great walkability. It’s a quick jaunt to the collection of eateries, bars, and boutiques along Tennyson St. and Highlands Square. Just 3 blocks away, Sloan’s Lake Park is a fun place to run, walk, bike, skateboard, sail, paddleboard, kayak, and even water ski. Bike lanes provide easy access to LoHi, Jefferson Park and Union Station.
· A wealth of neighborhood amenities steps from your door include SloHi Coffee + Bike, Leroy’s Bagels, Hogshead Brewery, dry cleaning, convenience and liquor stores, restaurant/bar, as well as yoga, spin and wellness studios.