Magnificent Mountain Chalet With Swimming Pool
- 5 Beds
- 6 Baths
- 5,619 sqft
- 10,764 sqft lot
Its southern orientation guarantees an optimal suns
Its southern orientation guarantees an optimal sunshine and a breathtaking view on the Alps.
The chalet's facilities have been designed to provide a warm and family welcome
Its exterior facades are a combination of larch woodwork and stone cladding for the base and upper ground floor.
The chalet benefits from a lift linking the different floors including the attic.
The chalet is composed as follows:
- 1 entrance hall with cloakroom and lift to all levels.
- 1 relaxation area (sauna, hammam and shower room/wc).
- 1 cinema/rest room (currently home cinema).
- 1 wine cellar.
- 1 garage for 2 vehicles and the technical room (heat pump boiler room).
- 1 laundry room.
- 1 living room and dining area with direct access to terrace, balcony and garden.
- 1 kitchen open to the living room, fully equipped.
- 1 bedroom with wardrobes and bathroom/shower and separate toilet.
- 2 double bedrooms with wardrobes and en-suite shower room/wc.
- 1 staff room with independent access to the outside, shower room / sink.
- 1 guest wc.
- This level could be completely independent.
- 1 large attic living room with beautiful fireplace and direct access to terrace, balcony and garden.
- 1 magnificent kitchen open to the dining room fully equipped and fitted.
- 1 large dining room with access to terrace, balcony and garden.
- 1 guest toilet.
- 1 TV space with direct access to terrace / balcony and garden.
- 1 large "Maitre" bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower, jacuzzi bath, double washbasin and separate wc with washbasin), wardrobes and other attic storage.
- 1 large driveway for several cars.
- 1 heated outdoor swimming pool and its technical room.
- 1 gym.
- Beautifully landscaped plot, many rocks and large garden on two levels.
- 1 large terrace with barbecue area
- 1 exterior lighting all around the chalet.
- 1 pedestrian access to the bus stop a few steps from the chalet.
- Chalet approx. 522 m2
- Land approx. 1'000 m2
- Listed Nov 02, 2022
- Views 255
- Saves 15
Ask a Question
John Taylor Crans-Montana
Explore the Area
About the Building
John Taylor Crans-Montana
The agent will contact you soon by
Idyllic mountain village and Alpine town: Crans-Montana is both and matches the facilities of a modern holiday resort with natural assets and the panorama of the Valaisan Alps. It has by far the best shopping possibilities in the Alps, a cultural centre and a world-renowned conference centre, a diverse range of accommodation options, memorable sporting events, notably its reputation as a golfing mecca, which all show the modern side of Crans-Montana and are a magnet for foreign guests.
Ideally located 2 hours from Geneva Cointrin international airport and 30 minutes from Sion airport, the Crans-Montana resort attracts an international clientèle in summer and in winter.
Labelled as a “family destination”, Crans-Montana is the ideal place to spend a lovely holiday where children and adults will be happy among the numerous activities on offer throughout the year. In winter, the golf course becomes a real island of leisure, while in summer it is by the lake that visitors can take full advantage of the family activities.
Registered on JamesEdition
Rue Centrale 29, 3963, Mollens