The historic manor house surrounded by a landscaped park just 18 km from the Main Market Square.
One-storey building in the classical style is dated from around 1790. It is situated on a fenced plot of land with a south exposure, an area of 3 257 m2 in Niegoszowice.
The building has been completely restored with due utmost care to detail and character of the property. Stylishly furnished and decorated rooms, bedrooms on each floor with the necessary dressing rooms and bathrooms. On the last floor, there is attic for development in impressive size.
There is a junk room belonging to the building, a multi-garage and a garden with an area of approximately 3 000 square meters with a pond in the eastern part. The building is equipped with all necessary utilities for this class of property.