In a dominant position in Corbeyrier with beautiful views over the valley and the Dents-du-Midi, this stunning detached house offers approximately 391 m² of living space and skilfully combines modern fittings with elegant wood finishes.
Its location above the village of Yvorne, known for its vineyards, places it just five minutes from the centre of Corbeyrier with its grocery store and restaurant. Aigle town centre is also just a nine-minute drive away.
- Built on a plot of 1,855 m²
- Blends in perfectly with the bucolic, rural surroundings
- Charming interior finishes - Originality and high quality fittings
- Special award in Best Architects 17
- Spacious with high ceilings
- Open spaces with plenty of light, thanks to numerous large windows