Ponte A Bozzone, Toscana, Italy
Charming Hamlet in Castelnuovo Berardenga - Tuscany
In an excellent panoramic position overlooking the city of Siena, this hamlet with farmhouses and outbuildings, renovated with the utmost respect, as far as possible, the rustic Tuscan style. using old or waste material.
The property is located just 10Km from Siena in a hilly and panoramic position. Places of interest such as Castelnuovo Berardenga, Monteriggioni, Colle Val d'Elsa are within a radius of 35Km. The airports of Florence and Rome are respectively 75 and 240Km.
The property is about 46 hectares of land all in one and only body, all in an no-hunting area, with the residential nucleus inside the property, as follows:
•has. About 27 of woods;
•has. 3.5 of vineyards, of which about 2.40.00 in Chianti Classico D.O.C.G .; in an excellent state of maintenance completely fenced, with vineyards of 50 years (has about 1) and new vineyards of 10/7 years.
•Has. 4 about olive grove
• It has about 11 arable land
Buildings (to be intended as habitable surface):
• farmhouse of mq. About 500 (used as a residence of the owner-owner and receiving holiday farms);
• farmhouse in farmhouse and stone outbuildings of approx. 402 approximately where 4 apartments and 1 room have been built;
• tool shed sqm. 50circa;
• rooms used as a cellar, in stone of mq. About 276;
• premises used as offices sq. M. About 50
• rooms used for storage, wood floors 50 square meters. Approx
The structure is also equipped with:
• infinity pool, with changing room and service;
• plant for the purification and decalcification of drinking water,
• two artesian wells,
• a condominium source,
• a phyto-wastewater treatment plant
• possibility of connection to the municipal aqueduct (attack on the gate)
• electricity with cabin on pole at the gate,
• connection to the telephone network,
• telephone exchange with 15 devices
• TV system with satellite dish and TV in all apartments
• wifi system throughout the area
State and finishes
The entire property is perfectly maintained even if the last overall renovation was carried out in the 70s and therefore a complete restyling of the property is hypothetical
A beautiful property to be allocated to tourist accommodation and wine but also a superb private property to enjoy and experience this beautiful area of Italy. The location is undoubtedly one of the key points of this wonderful property.
Ponte a Bozzone, Ponte A Bozzone, Toscana, Italy