North Facing Double Storey Overlooking Lakewood's Pristine Lake and Gardens.
Proud Sole Mandate - The “lake area” in Lakewood is regarded as the most upmarket part of the Fernkloof Estate. This exquisite architecturally designed home is ideal for a retired couple or lock-up and go coastal golf course home. Spectacular sunny views over the well maintained communal landscaped gardens and lakes all the way to the surrounding mountains in the Fernkloof Nature Reserve.
Offering two beautifully appointed bedrooms both with en-suite bathrooms, open plan living with Kitchen, Dining area, Lounge, Office and Guest toilet. Upmarket finishes throughout the house with sun drenched private entertainment areas surrounded by an abundance of mature trees, waterfowl and bird life.
• Grand Master Bedroom with full en-suite Bathroom on ground floor
• Guest Bedroom with en-suite Bathroom and Balcony
• Open-plan Kitchen with built-in eye level microwave and oven, separate scullery, pantry and access to enclosed drying area
• Spacious open-plan Dining room and Lounge with wood burning fireplace, built-in cupboards and wine display
• Private Office area with built-in cupboards
• Guest toilet
• Double volume ceilings with automatic Skylight windows
• Under-floor heating
• Covered Patio
• Low maintenance and well established landscaped garden
• Irrigation system
• Single Garage with domestic toilet
• Outdoor storage Cupboard
Fernkloof Estate adjoins the revered Hermanus’ 27-hole Championship Golf Course, where wildlife abound, including a healthy herd of Springbok. Centrally positioned in Hermanus - you are within walking distance of the legendary Fernkloof Nature Reserve, spectacular coastal cliff paths, which follow the shoreline for 10km, and minutes away from Voelklip’s pristine blue flag beaches.
The historic Hermanus fishing village, with two harbours, is renowned as the ‘Whale (and Great White) capital of the World’, with the renowned Hemel-en-Aarde and Stanford Wine Estates nearby – legendary producers of award winning Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. Fernkloof Estate prides itself for great security, sublime gardens, easy access to the Hermanus Golf Clubhouse, and extremely affordable levies. This unparalleled lifestyle, as well as its unmatched investment track record, is a hidden gem, and one certainly not to be missed.
There is an option to buy the one bedroom cottage next door, which would allow the two properties to compliment each other; please call Brent to enquire about this option.