In the popular Wilston State School catchment, on a peaceful family-friendly street, is this superbly renovated Queenslander. Walk your children to Wilston State School or St Columba's Primary School, which is at the end of the street. Indeed, it is only 5km to Brisbane's CBD or 11 minutes via public transport for corporate commuters.
This 1900s character home is a wonderful blend of traditional features with modern upgrades. It is an incredibly attractive proposition for buyers seeking a residence finished to the highest of standards.
The large north facing 506sqm allotment incorporates not only the impressive house, but a two-tiered rear yard complete with a glass-fenced pool, manicured lawns, mature trees, a veggie garden and a cubby house.
Share a bite to eat with friends on the wide covered timber deck while the children splash in the pool, or keep an eye on the littlies playing in the garden from the kitchen. An open-plan layout incorporating the beautifully updated kitchen, dining room, living area and deck is very much an inclusive living space designed to comfortably accommodate large numbers.
A neutral interior, polished timber flooring, high ceilings and VJ walls combine in a contemporary and clean aesthetic. There is a great sense of space, which carries through to the four bedrooms positioned toward the front of the home.
The master bedroom has a new ensuite and large built-in wardrobes, as well as access to a study. There's also a large shared bathroom with a bathtub, and a nearby laundry proving the value of this home goes beyond its impressionable beauty.
This is a practical option for a family seeking an inner-city location with community connections. It is also a savvy purchase for an interstate or overseas investor looking for a good investment and capital growth.
Wilston is a well-established area with a welcoming hub of cafes, bars and shops, close to parks and only minutes from not only the city but also Brisbane Airport and major networks to coastal destinations.
- North facing renovated Queenslander on 506sqm landscaped land
- Wilston State School catchment area
- Four large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes,
- Master bedroom with new ensuite
- Large family bathroom, study nook, separate laundry,
- Open-plan kitchen, dining and living room, ample storage
- Covered timber deck, yard access, cubby house
- Saltwater inground pool
- Polished timber flooring, high ceilings, VJ panels,
- Remote-controlled carport
- Walk to Wilston State School, St Columba's Primary School, Wilston Village, Wilston Train Station & parks