Situated in the heart of the Hawthorne river avenues, this striking executive residence exudes designer flair, showcasing unparalleled quality, modern innovation and the versatility of an architecturally designed abode.
Opulence abounds from the moment you step inside the grand entryway of this exclusive residence. The innate use of expanses of glass, create a sense of space, style and sophistication. As you enter through the vast pivot door you are greeted with the grandeur of the double height void and elegant stone water feature.
Complete with the perfect northern aspect, the lower level of this striking contemporary home plays host to a brand-new designer kitchen featuring a butler's pantry, marble benchtops, integrated fridge/freezer, Vintec wine fridges, and a full suite of European V-Zug appliances.
Showcasing American Oak floorboards and Italian marble finishes, the lower level effortlessly melds the open plan indoor living areas out onto the expansive alfresco entertaining pavilion, tranquil glass-framed swimming pool and sprawling green lawns affording an extraordinary indoor-outdoor lifestyle for the entire family to enjoy.
With soaring 3.7 metre high raked ceilings, the upper level accommodates four of the homes five bedrooms, complete with a spectacular master suite delivering the height of luxury and privacy.
• Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Kitchen with Italian marble benchtops, island breakfast bar; V-Zug induction cooktop pyrolytic oven, steam oven and warming drawer; integrated fridge, freezer and wine fridges
• 5 built-in bedrooms plus a nursery/playroom; three with ensuite access
• Master retreat featuring custom walk-in dressing room, stunning new ensuite and huge wrap around alfresco terrace with staircase down to the rear gardens
• Separate study plus huge rumpus/games room with kitchenette. Opening out to the rear yard and boasting its own private street entry, this unique room would also serve as the perfect teenager's retreat, "mancave", gymnasium or professional home office/studio.
• Three magnificent floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms plus separate guest powder room
• Smart home technology (intercom, alarm, entertainment hub); ducted vacuum
• Double remote integrated garage plus double carport and additional access/space for a boat or trailer,
• 22,000L water tank concealed beneath the driveway
Located just steps from the Brisbane River, and a mere 4km from the CBD, 72 Elliott Street, is ideally situated within close proximity to shops, amenities, renowned dining options, cafes and the popular Hawthorne "Garage" gourmet grocer and Cinema precinct. This prestigious property is also close to an array of public transport services including the CityCat, Morningside Train Station and local buses. Set within the Morningside State School and Balmoral State High School catchment areas, Lourdes Hill College, Saints Peter and Paul's School and Anglican Church Grammar School are also only a short distance away providing a plethora of educational options.
Properties of this calibre are reserved for an elite few and don't last long - call Tyson Clarke now to arrange an inspection.