Real Estate Details
The quintessential Hamptons style, luxury home you’ve longed for beckons in exclusive Bulimba. Tempering modern interiors with timeless design, this brand new 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom residence is awash with natural light and features a flexible floorplan, ensuring there’s ample space for all the family to enjoy. Living areas are nestled on each level, along with a media room and sunny dining room set under a soaring 3.2m ceiling. You’ll also look forward to gathering in the gourmet kitchen, showcased by acclaimed Smeg appliances and a butler’s pantry, or retreat to the alfresco area to soak up the ambiance while hosting guests poolside. This social hub also boasts a built-in BBQ and overlooks the manicured gardens and lawn.
Upstairs, four bedrooms and a sleek family bathroom are ready to welcome you. The master suite with walk-in robe and contemporary ensuite is a sun-infused sanctuary, while the fifth bedroom resides downstairs, along with a powder room and a gym/home office.
Situated in a sought-after enclave, take advantage of being mere moments from the City Cat terminal, Riverwalk and Memorial Park, with the CBD approximately 4km from your front door. You’ll also relish being within easy reach of the vibrant Oxford St dining, shopping and entertainment precinct as well as zoned for Bulimba State School plus close to a choice of other outstanding schools.
· Brand new, impeccably constructed and designed 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom family home
· 373m2 of luxury living and entertaining, nestled on a 675m2 block
· Living rooms on each level, media room, gourmet kitchen with butler’s pantry
· Home office/gym, double garage, covered alfresco area with built-in BBQ
· Manicured lawns and gardens which overlook the inground pool
· Plantation shutters, timber floors, ceiling fans and ducted air-conditioning
· Sought after location, close to schools, shops, cafes, public transport and the CBD
Quite simply, this is a residence without comparison. Arrange your inspection with Tyson Clarke today.
Can’t reach the seller?