Characterful Detached Villa
- 9 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2,993 sqft
This characterful, detached villa is perfectly located on the edge of the historic Brederode Park and at the foot of the beautiful dunes of Bloemendaal. The villa has a living area of approx. 278
This characterful, detached villa is perfectly located on the edge of the historic Brederode Park and at the foot of the beautiful dunes of Bloemendaal. The villa has a living area of approx. 278 m² with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The house is well maintained and has a lovely spacious garden, a private garage and three parking spaces on-site.
The villa is situated on the edge of Park Brederode in a valley between old and young dunes. In your backyard is Zuid-Kennemerland National Park, a protected nature reserve of no less than 3,800 hectares with rich flora and fauna. Here you will find forests with ancient oaks, lakes full of birds and dune tops with fantastic views. You can cycle through the dunes to the beach via the dune entrance at the ruins of Brederode Castle.
The outstanding location at the foot of the dunes, means you can fully enjoy all of the beautiful nature reserves that this area has abundantly to offer. In a few minutes by bike, you are in Caprera with its open-air theatre and in the Kennemerduinen (dunes). The village centre of Bloemendaal is also nearby, as is the NS Station (Bloemendaal and Santpoort-Zuid) and the train takes you to Amsterdam Central Station in 25 minutes. Conveniently located for various schools, sports clubs and roads. Schiphol Airport and the Amsterdam Zuidas can both be reached within 30 minutes via the A9.
Within cycling distance is the historic city centre of Haarlem and the beautiful beach of Bloemendaal aan Zee. From the villa you can walk straight into the dunes!
- Year of construction 1907
- Destination is excellent for living and home-bound professions
- Living area approx. 278 m2
- There is a possibility to create a garden house on the plot, there is a permit required which you have to apply for
- Spacious basement
- Villa's exterior was painted in 2021
- Recent central heating boiler, with a maintenance contract
- Ground floor partly equipped with underfloor heating
- Roof insulated, almost entirely equipped with double glazing
- The entire ground floor, except for the kitchen, which is fitted with Belgian bluestone tiles and the hallway, has a solid oak floor (in Hungarian point)
- Completely renovated in 2005 and well maintained since
- Garage and also three parking spaces on-site at the house
- Very spacious garden around the villa
Ask a Question
Sanne van der Zaag
Explore the Area
About the Building
Sanne van der Zaag
The agent will contact you soon by