Real Estate Details
AUPS, U 83630
2000000.0 sqm (21527800.0 sqft)
UNDER OFFER: The stone country house that dates back to the XVIII century and has a habitable surface area of over 730 m², is located in the centre of the estate. There are 2 separate apartments.
The agricultural part of the estate has 3 storage depots with a surface area of 1,000 m².
The grounds have everything for horses, POLO and horse-breeding:
• 2 Rinco Carlo wooden structures with an area of 1,000 m², 26 stalls, 2 complete veterinarian posts, office space, a saddle room, washbasins, a 4 room apartment for the staff and food stores
• 2 fully standardised POLO fields
• POLO arena 90 x 45 metres with sand
• expansive meadows with horse shelters and automatic drinking troughs
• 21 Paddocks with an area of 18 ha
• 45 ha Prairie
The rest of the site is comprised of 46 ha for the production of oats and grass, 4 ha of truffle grounds, 2 ha with olive trees and 100 ha of forest. There are 3 ruins on the grounds.