Anyone wanting to live in a luxuriously modern, warm architecturally designed home probably wouldn't expect to also have the bonus of it being in the hip centrally located suburb of Grey Lynn. This home offers all the benefits of a home not normally associated with this suburb, it is constructed in concrete and has sweeping views across Auckland from the city and harbour through to the Waitakere Ranges. Nearly completed, this home is superbly set on the crest of Grey Lynn and cusp of the Ponsonby district.
Insanely convenient, it is the lock up and leave lifestyle that modern city living demands. After work, sit on the upper deck, take in the view and soak up the sun as you enjoy an aperitif, then cook yourself a meal in the designer kitchen.
This is probably the warmest home in Grey Lynn, due to its construction and the additional gas fired open fireplace. Downstairs is dedicated to three generous bedrooms, two bathrooms and a laundry. Two carparks are a secure feature of this home, but mostly be tempted by the stroll to the nearby Ponsonby and K Road dining districts.
Highlights of Crest Villas:
- Three generously sized bedrooms, located on separate floor to living areas
- Villas have their own entry via laneway
- Master bedroom features large ensuite, and north-facing courtyard
- Entertainer's kitchen
- European appliances
- Generous stud height and spacious rooms
- Ducted air-conditioning system
- Italian tiles in ensuite and bathrooms and German Grohe tapware
- Two secure carparks
- Includes 4 sqm externally accessed storage area
Please note: selected images are architectural renders only.
Can’t reach the seller?