Unique apartment (202 m2) with deep south-facing garden (124 m2!) and 2 parking spaces in the stately “Parkzicht” building, located on a quiet cul de sac directly adjoining the Vondelpark in the Old South district. The apartment has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is also an elevator in the building.
Entrance in the hallway with wardrobe and separate toilet. At the front is a spacious living room with large casement windows that offer stunning views of the Vondelpark. A study has been created between the living room and the kitchen, which offers plenty of cupboard space. The spacious kitchen has a variety of built-in appliances and a large kitchen island. French doors open onto the veranda with stairs to the beautifully landscaped garden. The lovely spacious green garden is south facing and has sunlight all day long.
On the ground floor are three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a separate toilet. The master bedroom has an open bathroom and a handy walk-in closet. From the master bedroom, French doors lead to the sunny garden.
Internal access to the basement, storage space and laundry.
The double ground floor house is located on the chic Vossiusstraat cul de sac, adjacent to the Vondelpark in the Museum Quarter of the Old South district, and near to the bustling P.C. Hooftstraat. All facilities, such as shops for the day-to-day necessities, chic boutiques, restaurants, museums, cosy terraces and the Concertgebouw are within walking and cycling distance. Various bus and tram connections to all parts of the city are nearby and the A10 is just a few minutes away by car.
- Freehold land;
- Spacious south-facing garden of approx. 124 m2;
- Living area approx. 202 m2;
- Three spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms;
- Entrance both on the ground floor and the first floor;
- Underfloor heating throughout the entire apartment, adjustable per room;
- View of the Vondelpark from the terrace at the rear;
- View of the Vondelkerk and the pond of the Vondelpark at the front;
- Owners’ association service costs € 450 per month for the apartment;
- Two parking spaces in the garage for sale at €125,000 costs-to-buyer each, parking is via an automated parking system;
- Owners’ association service costs € 120 per month for each parking space;
- The building benefits from an elevator.