H242 / APT03
WE CREATE UNIQUE HOMES.
Herengracht 242, located in the city centre of Amsterdam, is a classic canal house that has been deemed a national monument. It was originally built in 1614 to be used as a department store.
Today, after three years of extensive renovation, H242 has a completely new foundation, all the original details were preserved and restored to keep its authentic charm while the inside of this classic beauty has been transformed into an oasis of warm serenity.
This double-floored penthouse with private hammam and rooftop terrace bathes in beautiful light which makes it the ultimate quietening home base for a busy city life.
Please watch video.
The asking price includes:
- All furniture; design and vintage pieces as well as exclusively collected objects;
- The apartment on Amsterdam's prime location, the Herengracht;
- Completely renovated and restored building; new foundation;
- Three years of extensive work by The Collective Studio's design team in collaboration with local and international artisans;
- Highest level of craftmanship and sustainability;
- Tailor made interior (walnut kitchen with Noir Saint Laurent marble, walnut bathroom cabinets with Calacatta Oro marble sinks).
More detailed information about the design process and apartment specifics available on the website of The Collective Studio.
- 125 m² of living space;
- Double floor penthouse;
- Rooftop terrace of approx. 22 m²;
- Two bedrooms;
- Two bathrooms;
- Free hold;
- New Association of Owners;
- Expected service costs € 188,-- per month.