Farm of the century XIX with exploration of Tourism in operation, located 20 minutes from Aveiro, 30 from Costa Nova, 1h from Porto, 50 minutes from Coimbra and 2h30 from Lisbon. Sold with licenses and respective trademark. Building of 1873 on the ground floor with entrance hall, 2 offices, library with fireplace (deactivated), 1 complete toilet of the season, billiard room, living room with balcony refurbished in the 20s with wood applications from S. Tomé and Principe, kitchen converted into living room. In the 1st Floor 7 bedrooms, 2s WC's complete, living room.
Tourism Building in R / C 3 WC`s, Gym / multipurpose room, Bar, dining room with fireplace, kitchen, pantry, concierge, machine house where the central heating of the house and laundry. In the 1st Floor 10 rooms with complete bathrooms and with balconies. The house has fire alarm and toilet alarm.
Outside two swimming pool, one for children and another for adults, with toilet support, two den, two lakes. Hertzian hole and outcrop of water.
It has additional construction capacity (enlargement) in 3,380m2.