Like it's P-51 Combat Fighter predecessor, the FA-13 Combat Bomber is carved entirely from solid billet blocks of military-grade aluminum, resulting in the most robust, fatigue-resistant motorcycle it is possible to create.
This Limited Edition FA-13 Combat Bomber will be built in Matte Stealth Black anodized finish.
Warranty: 1 Year Factory Warranty on Parts and Labor. Please reach out to us 24 hours a day with any questions you may have regarding the reservation. Concierge Delivery: For customers taking delivery in the contiguous United States, we offer complimentary door-to-door concierge delivery via our transport vehicle. Air Freight: For customers taking delivery outside the contiguous United States, we ship the motorcycle in a custom-built shipping crate via Air Freight. Worldwide crating and shipping service to your local airport hub - $3,200 USD. (Some restrictions may apply) Factory Pickup: If you would like to meet the designers and craftsmen behind your machine, you may pickup your motorcycle directly from our factory in Birmingham, Alabama. There is no cost for this option, but you are responsible for riding/transporting from the factory to its final destination. Note: You may choose your preferred delivery method at any time after your reservation is placed. Technical Specifications
- Engine: 132 cubic inch (2,163cc) 56-degree air cooled V-twin
- Power: 145 bhp at 5,100 rpm
- Torque: 160 ft-lb at 2,000 rpm
- Chassis: Machined aluminum monocoque, massive 7 in. backbone containing fuel load
- Top Speed: Over 160mph
- Suspension: Double wishbone, mono-shock front suspension, cantilever mono-shock rear suspension, fully adjustable
- Dimensions: 62.5 in. wheelbase, 29.5 in. seat height, 560 lb (wet)
- Wheels: 19 in. carbon front wheel, 17 in. carbon disc rear wheel
- Tires: 120/70ZR19 front, 240/45ZR17 rear
- Fuel Capacity: 3.75 US gallons/16.25 liters