This 2017 Combat Fighter #31
of 31 has an integrated GPS enabled security system with motion sensor and notifications to your mobile phone, an upgraded cam, dual stack air filter and secondary valve cooling system.
This motorcycle has been ridden only by our staff. After approximately 6,000 break-in miles, this motorcycle has a new set of tires, upgraded options and is ready to be purchased by a new owner wanting to ride. This 6061 Aluminum motorcycle was the last P-51 Combat Fighter built in a run of 31 units that were available in Blonde in 2017.
A truly exceptional piece of working art!
The P-51 Combat Fighter is the world’s first and only vehicle to be carved entirely from solid billet blocks of military-grade aluminum, resulting in a very robust, fatigue-resistant heirloom quality motorcycle.
Warranty: 90 Day Factory Warranty on Parts and Labor. Please reach out to us 24 hours a day with any questions you may have regarding the reservation. Concierge Delivery: For customers taking delivery in the contiguous United States, we offer complimentary door-to-door concierge delivery via our transport vehicle. Air Freight: For customers taking delivery outside the contiguous United States, we ship the motorcycle in a custom-built shipping crate via Air Freight. Worldwide crating and shipping service to your local airport hub - $3,200 USD. (Some restrictions may apply) Factory Pickup: If you would like to meet the designers and craftsmen behind your machine, you may pickup your motorcycle directly from our factory in Birmingham, Alabama. There is no cost for this option, but you are responsible for riding/transporting from the factory to its final destination. Note: You may choose your preferred delivery method at any time after your reservation is placed. Technical Specifications
- Engine: 132 cubic inch (2,163cc) 56-degree air cooled V-twin
- Power: 145 bhp at 5,100 rpm
- Torque: 160 ft-lb at 2,000 rpm
- Chassis: Machined aluminum monocoque, massive 7 in. backbone containing fuel load
- Top Speed: Over 160mph
- Suspension: Double wishbone, mono-shock front suspension, cantilever mono-shock rear suspension, fully adjustable
- Dimensions: 62.5 in. wheelbase, 29.5 in. seat height, 560 lb (wet)
- Wheels: 19 in. carbon front wheel, 17 in. carbon disc rear wheel
- Tires: 120/70ZR19 front, 240/45ZR17 rear
- Fuel Capacity: 3.75 US gallons/16.25 liters