Los Angeles, CA, United States
• Global Vision Flight Deck • ViaSat Ku-Band High Speed Internet • Rolls Royce CorporateCare
• SmartParts Plus
• Fresh 60 Month Inspection
• Increased MTOW to 92,500LBS for extended range
• Fresh New Paint
• FAA Part 135 Certified
• US Based
4,387 TSN - 1,141 CSN
• Rolls-Royce BR700-710A2-20 - On Rolls-Royce CorporateCare
• Engine 1: 4,387 TSN - 1,141 CSN
• Engine 2: 4,387 TSN - 1,141 CSN
• Honeywell RE220 - On MSP
• 2,806 TSN - 2,943 CSN
Global Vision Flight Deck - Rockwell Collins Pro Line Fusion Avionics Suite
• Four 14'' x11'' landscape active matrix liquid crystal displays with EFIS
• Three Rockwell Collins VHF-4000 (8.33 KHz enabled)
• Dual HF System
• Dual SELCAL System
• Datalink capability with FANS 1A / CPDLC enabled
• CVR 120mn
• FDR 25 hours of recording
• Quick Access Recorder
• Dual Jeppesen Electronic Charts
• Capability for Graphical Weather display
• One Class II Electronic Flight Bag (EFB)
• Head Up Flight Display System (HUD)
• Enhanced Vision System (EVS)
• Synthetic Vision System for Situational Awareness
• Triple ADC
• MultiScan Weather Radar
• Three IRS systems
• Two VHF Receivers
• Two ADF Receivers
• ViaSat KU-Band System
• Global Office
• Lightning Detection System
• Iridium Telephone System
• Telephone Handsets
• Cabin Printer/Copier/Scanner
• 115 VAC/60 Hz Electrical Outlets
• The RHS and LHS Forward Cabin includes four (4) single wide seats with recliner style footrest, electric lumbar, seat pan levelers (LHS and RHS aft seats), berthable/recline, and swivel capability.
• The RHS Mid Cabin Credenza contains the entertainment source equipment and the combination fax/printer.
• The LHS Mid Cabin Conference Group includes two (2) sets of double seats that provide full forward and aft tracking, with the ability to swivel each inboard seat.
• The LHS Aft Cabin includes two (2) single narrow seats with recliner style footrests, electric lumbar, seat pan leveler, berthable/recline, and swivel capability.
• Opposite one (1) 16G rated berthing divan equipped with telescopic shoulder harness posts is installed.
• The divan has take-off and landing seating for two (2) passengers when the removable bulkhead is installed, and three (3) passengers when the bulkhead is removed.
• An Audio/video system is installed to display movies and other video information.
• Each of the monitors is able to independently display any available video source.
• The Aft Area includes a lavatory, a vanity and an aft wardrobe.
• It also includes a baggage compartment complete with a fold-up hang-up bar, a 60 inches (152 cm) removable hang-up bar, two (2) fold down shelves and miscellaneous storage, including areas fore and aft of the AC Power Center.
• 2 Grey and Dark-Blue Stripes along the White Body, leading to the Dark-Blue Painted Tail
• Custom Logo next to the Main Entry Door
• Recent New Paint
• One Owner Since New
• No Damage History
• Part 135 Certified
• US Based
• 1000 hour check: Last at 3747hrs. Next due at 4797hrs.
• 1500 hour check: Last at 2972hrs. Next due at 4497hrs.
• 2250 hour check: Last at 2165hrs. Next due at 4465hrs
• 3000 hour check: Last at 2972hrs. Next due at 6000hrs.
• 450L check: Last at 874. Next due 1350.
• 900L check: Last at 875. Next due 1800.
• 15 month check: Last January 2018. Next Recommended December 2018.
• 30 month check: Last January 2018. Next Recommended March 2020.
• 60 month check: Last January 2018. Next Recommended September 2022.