• YOM 2009 • EIS 2010 • 3 ACT - up to 10 hours flight time
• EASA Commercial
• VVIP cabin designed by Alberto Pinto
• 19 Pax - 13 in night configuration - 80 pieces of luggage
• King Size bed in Aft Cabin
• Bathroom with shower
• Rockwell Collins Stage Entertainment System
• SATCOM - Internet - WiFi
• FANS A+ certified
• 6,415 TSN - 1,907 CSN
• CFM 56-5B7/3
• #1: 6,323 TSN - 1,957 CSN
• #2: 6,323 TSN - 1,962 CSN
• APS 3200
• 5,525 TSN
• 4,425 CSN
THALES FMGC C 13042 AA07 // H2C14
• FWC H2-F7
• TCAS 7.1
• ADS-B Out
• Dual Weather Radar (ARINC 708) with Turbulence Mode - Rockwell Collins
• Goodrich 0851HL Pitot Heads
• AOAS C 16291 AB Fitted
• COM Triple VHF - Honeywell
• Dual HF - Rockwell Collins
• Rockwell Collins ''Stage'' Media Distribution System utilising A/C WiFi Network
• Video Distribution to Zonal Screens
• Laptop Access Point for Zonal Screens
• RCA/YPrPB Input Points with iPod Conversion
• Single SBB SATCOM WiFi (+ 4 RJ45 Access Points). 1-2 Mbps via Satcom Direct.
• SRT 2100 B SATCOM (including High Speed Module 64kbts)
• SATCOM Cockpit Voice Interface
• Compliance Status Report against JAR-OPS1, Subpart K§L, at Green Aircraft Delivery
• FANS A+ Certified
• Air Traffic Services Unit (ATSU) Alternate Equipment FANS A+ related
• MTOW at 76.5 t
• EASA Certified Crew Rest
• 3 ACT Sequence A
• Quick Access Recorder (QAR)
• Electrical Footwarmers for Pilots
• VHF Data Radio (VDR) Alternate Equipment (with Acceptance of 46.21.111) - FANS A+ related
• VHF Data Link (VDL) Mode 2 Function
• Emergency Locator Transmitter (ELT) Alternate Equipment
• Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance System (TCAS) Alternate Equipment (SFE)
• Additional Cockpit Protective Breathing Equipment (PBE) in Coat Stowage (SFE)
• Additional Cockpit Protective Breathing Equipment (PBE) on Aft RH Wall (SFE)
• AIRBUS Standard Airline Operational Communication (AOC) Software Alternate Equipment
• Integrated Standby Instrument System (ISIS) Optional Functions
• Indication of Metric Altitude on Primary Flight Display (PFD)
• Dual Advisory Ice Detection Systems
• Operation on Runways with Reduced Width
• Catalytic Converters
• HFDL Function for HFDR
• The first area is a lounge with a sofa and with two seats around a cocktail table, as well as two seats around a folding table.
• The mid-cabin living space can be converted into a dining area that can accomodate a four, six or eight guest dining experience, or for the business traveller into a conference table to hold your important meetings.
• The fully equipped office allows you to stay connected through its Wi-Fi satellite internet and Satphone.
• For more relaxing trips, the state-of-the-art STAGE media entertainment system offers an extensive library of blockbuster and classic movies and a selection of music albums through the on board iPad system.
• DVD's project films onto the 32 and 42 inch cabin widescreens with Dolby surround sound.
• The third area offers travellers an intimate rear lounge that can be closed off from the main cabin, featuring a sofa that converts into a double bed and a further four individual seats. Behind this private lounge is the ''master bedroom''.
• The rear of the aircraft has been maximized to feature a spacious private ''master bedroom''.
• A king size bed with elegant darkwood veneer frame takes center stage in this heaven above the clouds, and the walls are encompassed with soft beige leather quilt work.
• The luxuriously large en-suite bathroom features a wide rectangular shower, one of the first ever to be installed in an ACJ. Spacious cabinets and shelves are made for easy and convenient storage.
• Overall White w/ Blue Stripes
• Major inspections completed in the past 2 years and overview of the projected maintenance:
• 6 YR Structural - Performed: Jan. 2016 - Next Due: 12 YR Due Feb. 2022
• Gear OH - Next Due: Scheduled June 2029
• 1C - Performed: Oct. 2017 - Next Due: Oct. 2019
• 5 YR - Next Due: Feb. 2021
• 2C/4C - Performed: March 2018 - Next Due: March 2022
• 3C - Next Due: Feb. 2022
• 4C - Next Due: 2026