Silk Road, a herald of relationship among nations, played an essential role for transfer of culture and goods to other countries, and Iran as a part of this ancient road with its rich cultural vestiges, ancient civilization, vastness of land and climatic and geographical varieties has a lot of attractions to offer, as it always did.
Duration: 9 days
Route: Tehran-Mashhad - Shahrud-Damghan-Qazvin-Zanjan- Tabriz - Tehran.
Day 1: Arrival to Tehran, transfer to hotel; overnight Tehran.
Day 2: Full day city tour of Tehran to visit The Archaeological, Glass and Carpet Museums; then fly to Mashhad; overnight Mashhad.
Day 3: Full day city tour of Mashhad to visit The Torghabeh , The Naderi Museum ,The Mausoleum of Ferdowsi (the great Iranian epic poet) and the Holy Shrine; overnight Mashhad.
Day 4: Early morning drive to Shahrud to visit The Amirieh Bath and then go sightseeing; overnight Shahrud.
Day 5: Excursion to Bastam to visit The Bayazid Bastami Tomb. Then drive to Damghan to visit the oldest mosque of Iran ( Tarikkhaneh), the ancient city of Hecatompylos, Tappeh hessar ,Aramgah-e Pir Alamdar and The Round Tower; overnight Damghan.
Day 6: Drive to Qazvin for a half day city tour to visit The Jameh Mosque and The Chehel Sotoun Edifice; overnight Qazvin.
Day 7: Drive to Zanjan to visit The Rakhtshoor-khaneh, The Jameh Mosque, two Pleasant Teahouses and the fantastic bazaar; in the afternoon excursion to sultaniyeh dome, overnight Zanjan.
Day 8: Drive to Tabriz for a half day city tour to visit The El Goli Pavilion and the Mashrooteh House; overnight Tabriz.
Day 9: Half day city tour of Tabriz to visit The Blue Mosque and shahryar house, The Azerbaijan Museum and the bazaar; then fly to Tehran, transfer to Intl. Airport for flight back home.
The rate of this tour for one pax in 5 star hotels: $2846
The above rate is per person that..
1. Meet & assist at Airport.
2. All transportation as per the program given above in Air-conditioned vehicle throughout itinerary with licensed driver
3. Accommodation with Breakfast.
4. All taxes applicable.
5. English speaking guide
6. Entrance fee
7. Domestic flight
9. One bottle of mineral water per day
Does not include:
1. Any personal expenses like telephone calls, laundry, shopping, fee for cameras/ video at the monuments etc.
2. Any additional expenses caused by, or liability for, disturbance in the trip due to circumstances beyond our control such as airline/ railway delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions & other conditions like sickness, natural disasters, war, riots etc.
3. Other personal expenses not specified above.
4. Lunch and dinner in other cities