North Miami, FL, FL, United States
1898 N.E. 151 Street
0 mi (0 km)
1961 Phantom V James Young PV55
Two door Touring Saloon
The first of only two ever built
An especially elegant creation first supplied to a Mr. Frank J. Gill of Millbrook, New York on July 9, 1961, this work of art has enjoyed the stewardship of several noted automobile connoisseurs of the era including Mr. William Payson of Southport, Connecticut (1970) Sam Scheer of New York and Palm Beach, Florida (1972), Dr. Earl Heath of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Miami, Florida (1973) and Ray Lutgert of Naples, Florida, (1976).
In the late 1980s it was supplied to the noted Mr. B. Laleman of Gent, Belgium and remained with him until late 2006 when it was supplied by the noted Swiss dealer Lukas Huni to the Blackhawk Collection of California for an important collector client. The extensive 26 years of service files accompany the automobile.
It was acquired by ourselves in 2017 in acceptable order but cosmetically somewhat weathered. It has since been upgraded and the mechanical aspects thoroughly prepared to our standards.
This remarkable performer is available for inspection and demonstration at your convenience.