Stratham, NH, United States
60 PORTSMOUTH AVE
29334 mi (47209 km)
Certified. GT Silver Metallic 2015 Porsche Panamera GTS AWD 7-Speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) 4.8L V8 DI DOHC 32V AWD, 11 Speakers, 14-Way Comfort-Memory-Package, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Audio memory, Auto tilt-away steering wheel, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, CD player, Compass, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, DVD-Audio, Front & Rear Park Assist w/Reversing Camera, Front dual zone A/C, Front reading lights, Garage door transmitter: HomeLink, HVAC memory, Illuminated entry, Leather Shift Knob, Leather steering wheel, Memory seat, Navigation System, Outside temperature display, Overhead console, Passenger vanity mirror, Porsche Communication Management w/Navigation, Power driver seat, Power steering, Power windows, Premium Package Plus, Radio data system, Radio: CDR Audio System w/MP3/Single CD, Rear reading lights, Rear seat center armrest, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Steering wheel memory, Steering wheel mounted audio controls.
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 26195 miles below market average!
Porsche Approved Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Transferable Warranty
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* 111 Point Inspection
* Includes Trip Interruption reimbursement
* Limited Warranty: 24 Month/Unlimited Mile beginning after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Roadside Assistance
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Jaw-dropping handling; impeccable refinement; scintillating acceleration; available plug-in hybrid model; unimpeachable cabin quality. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Panamera is unlike any other automobile with four (soft-closing) doors because a Porsche is fundamentally different from all other automobiles, period. The front, shoulders, and rear all have instantly recognizable traits such as horizontal LED running and rear lights, and Bi-Xenon headlights. The fenders are slightly higher than the hood and, at the rear, they are distinctly muscular and form the typical Porsche shoulder line. Particularly striking are the side air outlets behind the front wheels. A low, wide stance and a sleek roofline leave an overall impression that these are true sports car proportions. The most remarkable aspect of the rear is undoubtedly the two-way adaptive spoiler, which is integrated into the rear lid. When sitting inside one of the 2015 Panamera models, four things immediately stand out: the ascending center console, the four individual seats, the amount of space in the rear (where even taller passengers will find plenty of leg and headroom), and the versatility of the luggage compartment, thanks to the folding rear seats. In conjunction with seat heating, seat ventilation function is also available. Plus, drivers can enjoy ParkAssist with surround view and camera. With multiple options to choose from, the Panamera hosts a variety of engines depending on the taste of the driver ranging from 310hp up to 570hp in the Turbo S models. The standard Premium Package brings a booming sound system to the Panamera, and for safety, this Porsche offers brake calipers, pad-wear sensors, ABS, multiple airbags, and optional Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes. Source: The Manufacturer Summary