Freeport, NY, United States
185 West Sunrise Highway
4711 mi (7582 km)
Porsche Cayman GT4
- PORSCHE APPROVED - CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED WITH EXTENDED WARRANTY -
Porsche of South Shore is proud to present this incredible Porsche Cayman GT4. Finished in Jet Black Metallic over Black Leather and Alcantara, the Cayman GT4 has been carefully driven by two previous owners. It was sold as new by our dealership, and expertly maintained by our factory trained technicians. The Cayman GT4 is covered by a Certified Porsche Warranty for an additional two years from the time of purchase, with no mileage limitation. It is in pristine condition.
This Porsche Cayman GT4 has been specified with:
- Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes (PCCB)
- Carbon Fiber Full Bucket Seats
- Carbon Fiber Interior Package
- Leather Interior in Black with Platinum Grey Stitching
- Door Panels in Leather and Alcantara
- Storage Compartment Lid in Alcantara with Porsche Crest
- Center Console Trim in Leather
- Steering Column Casing in Leather
- Metallic Paint
- 2-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Bi-Xenon Headlights in Black with PDLS
- Light Design Package
- Sport Chrono Package with Track Precision App
- Fire Extinguisher
- Bluetooth Handset for Telephone Module
- Satellite Radio
- Pedals and Footrest in Aluminum
- Auto-Dimming Mirrors with Rain Sensor
- Headlight Cleaning System Covers in Exterior Color
- Extended Range Fuel Tank, 16.9 gal
- Luggage Net in Passenger Footwell
The Porsche Cayman is one of the purest driving machines on the road today. A mid-engine high-revving flat-6 is mated to a superbly balanced chassis that can make short work of any winding road. The Cayman GT4 is a track-focused affair with larger and more powerful 3.8L engine, larger brakes, an even more sporting suspension, and many components from the 911 GT3!
If you are in the market for a Porsche Cayman GT4, please call or email us today.
Your dream Porsche will give you plenty of driving pleasure. With the Porsche Approved Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty, you will experience yet another good feeling. The feeling of security. And the reassuring certainty to have made the right decision. In case of a problem, the comprehensive warranty covers 100% of the costs for material and labor.