Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy
151568 km (94180 mi)
300 ps (224 kw)
PORSCHE 996 CARRERA COUPÈ
Frame no. WP0ZZZ99ZXS601989
Power 300 hp at 6800 rpm
6-speed manual gearbox
Rear Drive (RWD)
Max speed 280 km / h
With the new 996 series, Porsche takes leave of the air-cooled engines, which had marked the history of the 911 for over 30 years and makes its debut in water-cooled engines.
Compared to the previous 993, the new 911 series model has "grown" in length by almost 20 centimeters, while the wheelbase has increased by eight centimeters to 2.35 meters.
Thanks to its increased dimensions, the 996 in coupé, convertible and Targa versions stands out as a sports car capable of guaranteeing a high degree of comfort both during daily use and on long journeys.
Although the Porsche 996 has established itself as the best-selling model in the history of the brand, purists consider it a totally new model and not a further step in the evolution of the 911.
Nonetheless, the 996 was never really popular with customers who objected to the rather conspicuous "fried egg" front headlamps that had supplanted the round headlight typical of the 911 for the first time.
The 996 reaches a top speed of 280 km / h.
- Excellent condition of bodywork and mechanics despite the mileage
- The engine has recently been overhauled, able to develop all its original power
- Exteriors meticulously preserved, there are no traces of scratches on the entire body
- Flawless grilles, moldings and exterior mirrors
- Blue leather interior in good condition of use, original instrumentation in perfect working order
- Original Porsche alloy rims like new, same tires
The overall impression is that of a very well-maintained car, still able to give pleasant emotions to any enthusiast of the Porsche brand.
Today it is possible to view the car online, by booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Google Meet platforms.