Freeport, NY, United States
185 West Sunrise Highway
210 mi (338 km)
Porsche 911 GT3 Manual
Porsche of South Shore is proud to present this beautiful Porsche 911 GT3. Finished in RARE Voodoo Blue over Black Leather and Alcantara, the 911 GT3 has barely been driven and is in pristine condition. It has been expertly maintained by Authorized Porsche Dealers, and well-respected by its previous owners.
This 911 GT3 has been equipped with many fine options:
- GT Sport Manual Transmission
- Exterior in Custom Color ($12,830)
- Full Carbon Fiber Bucket Seats ($5,200)
- Leather and Alcantara Interior Package with Red Accents ($3,480)
- LED Headlights in Black with PDLS ($2,900)
- Front Axle Lift System ($2,590)
- Bose Surround Sound System ($1,600)
- Leather Interior with Stitching in Red ($1,500)
- Illuminated Carbon Fiber Door Sill Guards ($1,280)
- Wheels Painted in Satin Black ($1,220)
- Carbon Fiber Interior Trim ($960)
- Auto-Dimming Mirrors with Rain Sensor ($700)
- Pedals and Footrest in Aluminum ($630)
- Sport Chrono Package ($550)
- Light Design Package ($510)
- Seatbelts in Guards Red ($360)
- Storage Compartment Lid in Alcantara with Porsche Logo ($340)
- Steering Wheel Top Center Marking in Red ($330)
- Extended Range Fuel Tank ($140)
- Fire Extinguisher ($140)
- Luggage Net in Passenger Footwell
- Voice Control
Porsche's track weapon is the 911 GT3. More power and better handling allow it to outclass exotic cars costing more than 3 times as much. The 911 GT3 is built with a racing chassis, dynamic engine mounts, rear axle steering, a 911 GT3 Cup-derived 4.0L flat-six engine, high-performance brake system, and a performance-tuned transmission. Featuring a host of creature comforts and the latest in automotive technologies, the GT3 is equally at home racing on the track or cruising through town.
If you are in the market for a Porsche 911 GT3, please call or email us today.
Your dream Porsche will give you plenty of driving pleasure. With the Porsche Approved Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty, you will experience yet another good feeling. The feeling of security. And the reassuring certainty to have made the right decision. In case of a problem, the comprehensive warranty covers 100% of the costs for material and labor.