₲1 098 059 991,31
Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy
1 km (1 mi)
95 ps (71 kw)
PORSCHE 356 1600 SC
Frame 215 159
4-cylinder boxer engine
Displacement 1582 cc
Power 95 CV at 5800 rpm
4-speed manual gearbox
Rear Drive (RWD)
Maximum speed 181 km / h
There have been four total generations of the legendary 356, in '65 at the end of its commercial career there was already the 911 on the market.
The 356 SC has a modest displacement, but remains fast and fun on the road like none of the other rivals. The staging cannot be defined as "luxurious", but the quality of the materials and the care of the assembly are exemplary and of a high standard, as can be expected from the Stuttgart company.
Collectors have always known that owning a 356 is an important business card.
The 356 was the first Porsche to spark speculation about the brand, particularly in the Speedster and Carrera versions which then dragged all the other variants upwards.
Cantilever rear-mounted 4-cylinder boxer engine.
Displacements from 1131 to 1966 cc in various versions and in various eras.
- The car is in excellent condition.
- Restoration of most of the mechanics and bodywork components.
- The interior has been restored, but the three-spoke steering wheel remains the original one.
- New instrumentation, knobs, levers and upholstery.
- New rims and tires.
- New bumpers, grilles, moldings and lettering with badges. Also the headlights, taillights and the outside rearview mirror have been put new.
This classic Porsche 911 T 2.0 today represents an investment destined to maintain its value over time.
Today it is possible to view the car online, by booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Google Meet platforms.