₲1 870 768 874,08
Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy
6810 km (4232 mi)
571 ps (426 kw)
MERCEDES-BENZ SLS AMG
Frame No. WMX1973771A003627
8 cylinder V engine
Max power / speed 420 KW (571 CV) 6,800 rpm
Maximum torque 650 Nm
Rear Drive (RWD)
7-speed sequential gearbox
Max speed 320 km / h
Acceleration 0-100km / h 3.8 seconds
Euro 5 anti-pollution homologation
CO2 emissions: 308 g / km
The SLS sees the light after the divorce of the Stuttgart company with McLaren, due to the poor sales results of the SLR ancestor.
Presented at the 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show and marketed on March 27, 2010, to coincide with its debut as a Safety-Car in the F1 World Championship, it has a design inspired by the 300SL of the 50s, distinguished by a mileage bonnet and winged doors. seagull.
Initially available as a Coupé only, it has a 96% aluminum alloy body and a 571 hp 6.2 V8 engine.
The SLS is the first car entirely designed and developed by the AMG department in close collaboration with the division of the Mercedes Technology Center (MTC).
But SLS AMG also speaks a little Italian, because the interiors were designed and cared for by the Mercedes Style Center in Como, one of the five style centers that Mercedes has in the world.
- Car like new, only 6,810 km traveled
- Beautiful paintwork and bodywork condition.
- Designo interior in black leather like new.
- AMG multifunction sports steering wheel with perforated leather and aluminum double lower spoke
- AMG Speedshift DCT 7-speed sports transmission, with aluminum shift levers
- DRIVE UNIT AMG
- 7-spoke bicolor alloy wheels 19 "at the front, 20" at the rear
- AMG High Performance brake system with composite front discs
- AMG aluminum inlays in "Silver Shadow" design: dashboard, console and doors
- Brushed steel sports pedals with non-slip rubber inserts
- Headliner in Black Alcantara
- AMG sports instrumentation
- AMG tailpipes, square in polished steel and integrated into the bumper
It is possible to view the car online, by booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Google Meet platforms.