Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy
86004 km (53440 mi)
188 ps (140 kw)
MERCEDES-BENZ SL 300
Frame no. WDB1070411A097003
Power 188 hp at 5700 rpm
Max speed 203 km / h
Acceleration from 0 to 100km / h in 9.6 sec
Rear Drive (RWD)
Disc brakes on the 4 wheels
4-speed automatic gearbox
The Mercedes-Benz SL 107 was launched in the spring of 1971, a combination of elegance and sportiness that immediately represented the embodiment of the luxury roadster par excellence.
The "Pagoda 2.0" expressed the values of the brand by synthesizing the purest Teutonic functionalism with a refined and cosmopolitan allure. Despite the prohibitive price, it was appreciated in the four corners of the globe, establishing itself as one of the most sought-after cars by the jet set.
The R107 was such an overwhelming success that Mercedes-Benz decided to keep it in production from 1971 to 1989.
The last facelift was dated 1985. As was the case with the S-Class sedan, many bodywork and interior details are also updated on the SL R107.
Together with a new center console, the R107 is enriched by the standard ABS and updated in the range of engines with the increase in displacement of the 6-cylinder and in the innovative transition from mechanical to electromechanical injection, with the aim of improving elasticity of running and to reduce polluting emissions.
- One of the last R107s produced, among the first with Airbag and automatic transmission.
- Italian car with Italian documents
- Only 86,000 km.
- Hard Top in matching color
- Double keys
- White plates LC
- Excellent condition of bodywork and mechanics
- Recent revision involving the replacement of some mechanical parts
- Revised brakes
- Original and fully functional steering wheel and internal instrumentation
- Black leather seats and door panels are in good condition, with no scratches or signs of wear
- Instrumentation, including the steering wheel, original and working
- The briar of the dashboard and the central bridge is in good condition
- Carpet and mats in excellent condition.
- Rims like new, 90% tires
Today it is possible to view the car online, by booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Google Meet platforms.