Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy
87364 km (54285 mi)
188 ps (140 kw)
MERCEDES-BENZ SL 300
Frame no. WDB107411A048456
Power 188 hp at 5700 rpm
Max speed 203 km / h
Acceleration from 0 to 100km / h in 9.6 sec
Rear Drive (RWD)
Disc brakes on the 4 wheels
The Mercedes-Benz 300SL was launched in the spring of 1971, a fusion of elegance and sportiness that immediately represented the embodiment of the luxury roadster par excellence.
The "Pagoda 2.0" expressed the values of the brand by synthesizing the purest Teutonic functionalism with a refined and cosmopolitan allure.
Despite the prohibitive price, it was appreciated by everyone, establishing itself as one of the most sought-after cars by the jet set. The 300SL was such an overwhelming success that Mercedes-Benz decided to keep it in production from 1971 to 1989.
The last facelift is dated 1985 and, as with the S-Class sedan, many bodywork and interior details are also updated on the SL300.
Together with a new center console, the R107 is enriched by the standard ABS and updated in the range of engines with the increase in displacement of the 6-cylinder and in the innovative transition from mechanical to electromechanical injection, with the aim of improving elasticity of running and to reduce polluting emissions.
- Car with original plates and booklet
- Book Service Mercedes
- Automatic climate control
- Excellent condition of bodywork and mechanics, given by the frequent revisions carried out
- Original steering wheel and internal instrumentation, fully functional
- Brown leather seats, door panels are in very good condition
- Instrumentation, including the steering wheel, original and working
- Grille, headlights, badges and lettering like new
- Hood intact
- Rims like new, 80% tires
Today it is possible to view the car online, by booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Google Meet platforms.