Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy
42663 km (26510 mi)
390 ps (291 kw)
MASERATI COUPÉ 4.2 CAMBIOCORSA
8 cylinder V engine
Max power / speed 287 KW (390 CV) 7,000 rpm
Maximum torque 451 Nm
Rear Drive (RWD)
6-speed sequential gearbox
Max speed 285 km / h
Acceleration 0-100km / h 4.9 seconds
Euro 3 anti-pollution homologation
CO2 emissions 430 g / km
12,989 copies produced
Direct evolution of the "3200 GT" of which it retains, in broad terms, only the stylistic approach.
This "Coupé" represents the car of the Maserati relaunch.
It is powered by a powerful 4.2-liter V8 with 390 bhp at 7,000 rpm, combined with the "Cambiocorsa" six-speed electro-actuated transmission, which makes it truly thrilling.
The grip is always high, the cornering is quick and the traction guaranteed by the effective ASR traction control.
However, the strong point of this elegant and very fast coupé remains the engine: powerful, very prompt and with an exciting sound that allows the Trident car to achieve remarkable times in acceleration and recovery.
- Italian car with only two owners
- Beautiful condition of bodywork and mechanics, matching engine and chassis number
- There are no scratches on the bodywork
- Seats and interior in excellent condition
- Instrumentation in perfect working order
- Engine recently overhauled
- Original rims supplied, new tires
· Alloy wheels
· Electronic stability control
· Power function for shifting adjustment and ASR intervention
· Leather interior as standard
· Adjustable suspension
· Titanium brake calipers
· Xenon headlights
Sky Hook suspension
You can see the car online by booking a call with one of our commercial operators through platforms such as Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Google Meet.